Hellsing: Crossroads RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood And Bone

Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 am by einhquart

Blood And Bone > tinyurl.com/o659vvo

Comments: 1

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm by einhquart

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240 > tinyurl.com/p3db2br

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 am by einhquart

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download
tinyurl.com/pjnx34z

Open for Applications!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm by Integral Hellsing

We are now open for applications! Rping will start as soon as we have enough characters. Many canon characters are needed! Head to the registry to make YOUR character.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» {Furious Gold Blackberry Smart Tool Pack 4}
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 am by einhquart

Takeo [FINISHED] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

Takeo [FINISHED] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm by einhquart

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am by NDRPstaffrepresentative

» TeamPlayerLITE 2.5 - Connect Multiple Mice To One PC And Muliple Users Use Any Appli
Takeo [FINISHED] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:04 am by einhquart

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemist

Takeo [FINISHED]

3 posters

Go down

Takeo [FINISHED] Empty Takeo [FINISHED]

Post by Takeo Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Have you seen the Hellsing OVA and/or Read the Manga? How many volumes have you seen/read? (We recommend that you have seen up to OVA 6 or read up to Volume 6 of the manga): Yep. All of them.

Name: Takeo.

Apparent Age: Mid 20's to early 30's.

Race: Category A Vampire.

Affiliation: Millennium.

Rank: Rikugun Shōi. (Equivalent to Second Lieutenant and addressed that way in Millennium.)

Personality: Takeo is referred to as the flexible man that doesn't exactly adhere to a single code of ethics. Or anything for that matter. He is truly a mystery to do what spurs him and according to his own actions and beliefs so far not even fully explored. He may seem altruistic at some points whereas at others, he shows ruthlessness and merciless cruelty. Sometimes admiring the violence, and at other times, merely appears apathetic to it. But in the end, whatever he feels, it is almost always a calmness. He rarely is whipped into any sort of excited or impetuous state, preferring to be level headed and perceptive. His outwards appearance and mannerism may differ though.

All a part of psychological warfare he in fact adheres to. But to what end does he perform it? His Empire died a long time ago. He finds himself sympathetic to Millennium cause, and loyal to his final mission given by his commander to the end. Loyal to an unsaid word. Loyal to a final order. Working alongside Millennium within their ranks and performing his duties with a different mindset than the Waffen-SS soldiers he works alongside with. An open mind that exploits whatever he uses, but at other times, an enigmatic nature, would as well allow himself feel humanity's folly. Something he likes and treasures from time to time. It makes him feel alive to lower himself to their level.

But in the end, Takeo is very different and finds no connection to the Japanese of today. The only brethren he has are Millennium. In a way, their relationship is symbiotic in a sense that they both are remnants of an older and dead age. They possess youthful bodies, forever cursed to roam the Earth until death. A kinship made true by the blood possessed and similarities. The fanatical loyalty displayed to the Major in the same way displayed to the Emperor, which honestly, makes Takeo feel fuzzy inside from the familiarity of such similar feelings.

Appearance: Takeo is a man of disciplined standing and a deathly pallor. His fingers are spidery but that makes them more dexterous. His build quite athletic as his standing goes about 6' 2" feet tall. Chiseled with several packs on his abs, notably eight. With a set of dark grey eyes and black tafts of hair that make up his hair do. Mostly let free to flow as they are, but cut short most importantly to maintain the discipline. So far, he is a member of a previous age. The way he wears his uniform is as if he was from a Japanese hold out of old. A disciplined member at that with a sort of gaze that is mostly apathetic, with the occasional smile. A youthful face afforded by the wonders of being an unholy abomination.

His clothing mostly consists of his old Imperial Japanese Officer's uniform from World War 2. Indicated by a rank on his collar. Mostly a green jungle fatigue. Emblazoned on his cap is a star. As he wears a belt filled with ammo, and a scabbard attached to it to allow his Shin Gunto (a sword) to hang from there. The rest of his things end up in his pockets. And notably, he wears jackboots. Along with black gloves to be worn from his hands.

But sometimes when he isn't allowed to go in his uniform, he wears a relatively simple set of clothing. A button up white shirt with rolled up sleeves up to his forearm. And a pair of slack pants, with sneakers gracing his feet.

His uniform is always well maintained, much befitting a man of his stature. He seems to have a cigarette at times hanging from his mouth. Sometimes not. Implying he is a chain smoker.

Choice of Weaponry: The arms he carries are illustrated to be named as two. One is called a Shin guntō. The other is in fact a hunting shotgun. That, and a nickel plated Colt .45 M1911. All of them are weapons well maintained, and are prized possessions by Takeo. In a sense, he spends more time with them than with people. It has been reported when he is alone, he typically caresses the barrel of his hunting shotgun and refers to it as "Mimi". He keeps most of his ammo for his weapons around a bandoleer for the shotgun, whereas the Colt 1911 magazine is kept around his belt.

Hunting Shotgun "Mimi": It's a 36 inch long double action break action hunting shotgun made to fire shells in tighter spread. Using 20 gauge silvered magnum shotgun rounds, which notably packs a punch and can rip through body armor. The other round is a Dragon's Breath round with the typical range difficulties it has associated with the round. Made to fire the incendiary rounds for the shotgun, it can in fact set people on fire. Especially since the Dragon's Breath shells are 20 gauge as well.

Spoiler:

Shin guntō: A sword the maximum length that classifies a katana, though not a katana itself, it is often mistaken by many to be in fact just that. It's an officer's sword Takeo took care of, often sharpened and in the scenarios it breaks, he has another to replace it with. Carrying notably two of them worn on his scabbard which has one at his left waist and one to his right. It has some things removed like the factory imprints on the steel itself, and the ring which makes it even more likely to be mistaken for a katana. In other words, Takeo carries out pimped out officer's swords handed out to those that are in the IJA. The sword itself is really reflective, polished to a point it can be used as a mirror albeit a distorted one. Made to withstand a punishment given when a being with super strength uses it.

Spoiler:

Colt M1911 .45: It's a pistol, that's used to shoot stuff. It is nickel plated, and was given by an American general to Takeo before war against Japan started. They were both good friends. It was the day where he used the gun to shoot his American friend when they came across each other at the battlefield, that caused Takeo the greatest grief. Keeping this pistol as a memento to his friend whom he killed by his own hand. It uses .45 ACP rounds, and is not really remarkable besides the really high vintage value it presents. It is well maintained despite being decades old, and functions quite well.

Spoiler:

Abilities: Being a category A vampire, he possesses all their typical traits to warrant himself as one. Including their supernatural prowess and abilities. But he comes with extras that exemplify his stealthy mantra and often he is likened to be a "Youkai". A simple name bestowed by witness vampires whom saw him.

But what really sets Takeo apart in his unique manifestation are three things. Swordsmanship on par with extreme mastery bordering the supernatural, deception, and defiance.

Besides the obvious that he really knows how to swing his sword combined with his powerful reflex and strength, he would be renowned as a Kensei of his time. An unofficial sword saint in fact for a period that is long dead.

The deceptive part about him is the fact through means such as third eye or whichever optical methods that is supernatural cannot perceive Takeo. Not invisible to the naked eye, but invisible to the sixth sense and whatever extensions are present to perceive. An unexplained anomaly at best that many supernatural viewers mistake him for human at first.

His defiance lay in the fact he can defy gravity that some vampires seem to portray. Such as being able to walk up walls, or on ceilings, or even maintain footing on a jet airplane wing despite the fact air resistance should have thrown him off.

Besides that, he has a reality warping ability he dubs Yūgana Chakuriku. Applicable only in the form of swordsmanship, bladed objects of the like. In essence, this own ability is supernatural in how it is attained through sheer training. As Takeo explains, "he had lots of time to practice it." It is a technique where three concurrent arching blades close on the enemy from all sides, like a triangle coming to a close. It is actually bending the laws of physics to multiply its existence. A single absolutely simultaneous, over-lapping slash that disregard the concept of time and space, producing a slash attack that arrives from three different directions at the same time. What limits such a move is that the range of the sword still matters, it has to be a sword in his grasp, when swung to clash with the other simultaneous ends produced dimensional-wise, it ends in technique, and it can be performed only with a slash than a thrust. A reality bending ability that is as absurdly gained through training and can be manifested at any time or ignored respectively. A unique manifestation of Takeo's own swordsmanship than him being a Category A vampire.

Biography:

1969, Vietnam.

Takeo's Journal - Entry #48.

Everyday spent in these Hellhole jungles reminds me of Guam. I remember the days of bloodshed and torment spent there. The youth that squeal. The GI's I bayoneted. They were all crying in agony. Angry over warfare. Funny. They say World War 2 is a war to finally end all wars. They said the same thing about World War 1. And we see how that got us. Back then, the war was around to continue the might and glory of the Empire. We were fighting a war against an uncertain race of louts. Those that were ruled by a many headed hydra called congress. Always a competition for them. They knew no role in society, unlike us.

Those were my days where I was first deployed as an experimental unit. Inspired by the Millennium group of the West. It was all top secret hush-hush stuff. The Kempeitai fooled everyone that Maruta was a joke. But oh no, it was very much real. They selected upstanding volunteers from all echelons that showed outstanding service. There was no hesitation. We were all ready to give our lives for the Emperor. But I must understand that this was before all the later formation of the Special Research Units. It was only the semblance of a success made the organization formed.

A shame really. A lot of the volunteers died. I couldn't blame them. I myself barely survived. These results astounded our superiors. I think one of them literally shit his pants. But enough of that. There were changes after this. I endured all that pain, as if a thousand red hot glass scraped inside my bones, as if molten metal surged throughout my every veins. My fibers screamed that I die. That I should just embrace the sweetness of death. And I did.

Unlike everyone, I walked. I felt... hungry. The Chinese they rounded up were devoured without mercy. I left not one standing. Their blood... I didn't know at the time I was hungry for that, made me feel new with vigor. I suddenly became more aware too. A few tests shown I can no doubt survive long falls. In fact, it barely effects me. That I can be stabbed, ripped apart... yet my wounds close. I become new. That everything but this Christian scripture and blessed water, it made me feel sick. I learnt to stay away from Churches that night. For the important part, these shortcomings meant I was definitely supernatural.

Millennium were delighted to hear about these test results provided from their experimental batch, and mixed by a few methods from our Japanese end.

My commander was gleeful too, he had himself someone who knew how to pilot an airplane too. I was sure he would've loved an opportunity to have me drop into the soils of our enemy from a missile, and spread havoc all across. I was told I was one of a kind.

Still, I recount this to come upon the epiphany of my life.

It was the day I shot Nelson... my best friend. Me and him met at a conference. It was those days before Japan and the US were angry at each other. I met his wife, Sally. And we all became fast friends. He presented me a nickel plated M1911, a genuine American produce which was no doubt a timeless gift. I graciously accepted. But I froze when his wife asked, stupidly, on what I'd do if America and Japan became enemies. I don't remember much after that.

The point is, I have founded Nelson across in Iwo Jima. It was terrible. The fact I faced my friend, and the fact I was literally on a floating prison. The aircraft carrier, I killed all the personnel. Slew all of them and ripped them a new one. Nelson came behind and shot me, but was in disbelief to learn that I still lived. That the bullets merely ejected from my hide. I didn't know any better. I turned around out of instincts and shot him. Shot him, my friend, my best friend, dead.

Despite that sacrifice, despite that horrible act I've done, we lost the battle. There was nothing we could've done. There was nothing at all.

But at least my gracious commander decided that I need not tread near waters again after I shared with him the results of it. I was his token prized possession after all. I was the only one that survived the "Maruta" experiments. He stationed me at Hiroshima for a temporary enhancement.

It was a giant clusterfuck.

As history should know it, I was the luckiest bastard out there. Patrolling the outskirts, it was the day I was supposed to be shipped out, instead, I had to deal with a FUCKING EXPLOSION. It wiped out everyone there in the blink of an eye. I watched the flash. It burnt my eyesockets and made me blind. My clothing imprint lined against my chest. My rifle melted into my hands. Goodness... it was really painful. All the other soldiers I led were killed but me. My body was good as new though, my eyes became new, and my soldiers were absorbed. I needed the blood. Fresh blood. Tired of the blood bank stuff they kept giving me.

Still, oddly there was a change in me that stirred. I felt... better... more powerful. I don't know, was it the trauma of that day that I sunk further into being a monster? Or was it radiation? It was a mystery to me in the end. I was thankful my commander didn't ship me to Nagasaki later. Turns out, they bombed that as well with this "atomic bomb". Fucking Yanks. The Empire surrendered later. A huge disgrace.

But I never surrendered. Oh no. I had to leave. My commander, whom before he committed seppuku, told me to find Millennium, that I am to follow the Major's orders. He told me, that it was his last order as my commander, and that I, as a good Lieutenant, am to obey.

I journeyed towards the mainlands of China, where I looked for the Thule Society. What little remained there to be left behind.

But the point is, I write this journal entry in the event I fail my mission. Let it be known that I, Second Lieutenant Takeo, am no coward. I fulfilled my duty to the last breathe. I have founded Millennium, that maybe it's the true organization and not a phantom one. Their agent were sent, and I met. He was a Brazilian fellow I think. Maybe Argentinian. He had a fancy floppy hat, but we came to be well in tune with each other. Or maybe he is a Nazi hunter. All I know is that I am to depart with him tonight.

I will leave Vietnam. They were a lot like the Imperial Japanese Army in a way. It honored me to have fought with them. I do not believe in Communism, but I do believe in their passions. The NVA are loyal, certain of their roles. I think that's why it made me sympathetic to lead them on charges. Against the French, against the Yanks, it made no difference. Ho Chi Minh was a lot like my commander in the end.

For now, I will log myself out and into Millennium. Finally. My duty will be fulfilled and I may continue the orders. With my allies, the remnants, of Germany.

Sample:

"BANZAI!" Shouts Takeo proudly with a mighty ferocity.

He runs and sidesteps every bullets, his reaction faster, his form fluid like water. Descending his blade and sinking it into a panicked GI. Splitting him in half as he whips his blade aside. Letting the blood stain the soil with red. The Vietnamese behind clap, astounded by the Japanese that lead them. As if he were supernatural to them, (he really is).

"Brother, you have done well." Congratulates an NVA officer behind, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"This was to be my last kill for you, comrade. I am to leave." He explains in his Vietnamese.

"I was honored to be led by you. We'll remember your contributions to a united Vietnam, and to the Communist cause."

"No, don't. I wish to be obscure and forgotten."

"But brothe--"

"It's my only request. Honor it, comrade."

"Very well..."

He sheathes his signature sword, turning around, bowing to the NVA officer. Smiling to him. "Have a good fight. I hope to see your country united. Use my experience and win with it... comrade Hoang."

It was the day he leaves, never to be seen again. As mysteriously as he arrived, Takeo leaves. Likened to the Ronin. But his reasons were far from altruistic. Personally, Takeo merely did it out of nostalgia of the older days, older days in Guatemala. They knew him as a Japanese officer from World War 2, that his age seemed off from his youthful features, but they never refused his help. The North Vietnamese Army honored Takeo as the "Shadow Man" as they'd come to refer to him. Or Papa Kong as another nickname. Ferocious in battle like a typhoon against the enemy. The one figure sourly missed.

Last edited by Takeo on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Takeo
Takeo
Taco Mod

Back to top Go down

Takeo [FINISHED] Empty Re: Takeo [FINISHED]

Post by The Captain Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Looks good for the most part so far, but none of this "Unknown age" crap. I want a number.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fausta Adler Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am

Takeo [FINISHED] Nurseadlerapproves
Fausta Adler
Fausta Adler
The One With The Teeth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am

I love how you've done this profile, especially the bio. It's brilliant. but this. . .

"The deceptive part about him is the fact through means such as third eye or whichever optical methods that is supernatural cannot perceive Takeo. Not invisible to the naked eye, but invisible to the sixth sense and whatever extensions are present to perceive. An unexplained anomaly at best that many supernatural viewers mistake him for human at first."

I'm a bit wary. Not sure I like it.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeo Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh, you can see him with the naked eye. Just not with the third eye or other senses that are extended by the supernatural means. Every supernatural being has a presence. His is more like a human's, and typically for humans, you have to manually look for them. Hence the anomaly. So he is better off as a stealth operative when functioning around enemies that have means to detect vampires or other unholy abominations.
Takeo
Takeo
Taco Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Takeo [FINISHED] Approvedcaptainhellsingsite
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down