Hellsing: Crossroads RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood And Bone

Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 am by einhquart

Blood And Bone > tinyurl.com/o659vvo

Comments: 1

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm by einhquart

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240 > tinyurl.com/p3db2br

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 am by einhquart

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download
tinyurl.com/pjnx34z

Open for Applications!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm by Integral Hellsing

We are now open for applications! Rping will start as soon as we have enough characters. Many canon characters are needed! Head to the registry to make YOUR character.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» {Furious Gold Blackberry Smart Tool Pack 4}
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 am by einhquart

Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm by einhquart

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am by NDRPstaffrepresentative

» TeamPlayerLITE 2.5 - Connect Multiple Mice To One PC And Muliple Users Use Any Appli
Boredom, Tea and other stuff. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:04 am by einhquart

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemist

Boredom, Tea and other stuff.

2 posters

Go down

Boredom, Tea and other stuff. Empty Boredom, Tea and other stuff.

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 pm

With a light sigh, Seras knocked against the golden framed door of Integra´s office, holding a plate with a teaset on it on the other hand.
True, this was Walter´s job, and true, she didn`t get paid enough to do this, but the old man would probably wake up every morning with a pain in the back, and he was way too kind not to be helped out... and so, from time to time, Seras took care of some of his work to let the old man have some time off at least once or twice.
After hearing nothing from the inside, Seras decided to just step in after opening the thick door with one hand, and smiled as she went inside.

"Sir Integraaa~ Its Tea time!" She called, haveing a childishly playful expression on her face.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Boredom, Tea and other stuff. Empty Re: Boredom, Tea and other stuff.

Post by Integral Hellsing Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Integra looked up from the papers at her desk, meeting Seras' warm blue eyes with her own cold ones, however they softened slightly at the sight of the vampire. "Tea time already?" she asked. "My how time flies. . . "
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

https://hellsingcrossroads.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Seras nodded, approaching her desk and setting down the teaset, remaining her smile.
"I knew you´d forget the time... you always get lost in your own little world of paperwork at the end of the month. Master´s bullets don´t get any cheaper, do they..?"
Like she was trained to do it, she poured her some tea into a cup, mixing it with milk, as it was tradition for the english. Personally, she preferred Coca Cola over this, but if Integra liked it...
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 pm

She smiled at Seras slightly. "No, they don't. And Walter's got quite enough on his plate to have him worrying about these matters; I'm the head of House, I should take care of it." Once Seras finished pouring the tea, she took the cup in hand and took a deep inhale of the scent before taking a deep drink. She almost seamed to visibly relax at the taste. "You know, tea has always been a panacea for the British, Seras. During the War, troops were equipped with tea and makeshift kettles and heaters so they could have tea every day."
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Seras rolled her eyes a bit, shrugging her shoulders with a grimace.
"So very true. They didn`t have enough SMGs, not enough planes and barely any submarines, but they had tea for everyone. I suppose an englishman just has different priorities than other people. I hope i never see the day when the tea manufactureing plants get polluted with vampireism-mutation-viruses or something like that."
Thinking about this horrorshow, she gasped a bit herself.
"From one day to the next, every english in the country would be one of the walking dead... without exception!"
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:14 pm

"That is very true, Seras. Let us make sure that idea doesn't leave this room," she said solemnly. "Why don't you sit down for a moment," she said, motioning to the chair in front of her desk. "I could use a break while I enjoy my tea."
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:16 pm

"Oh, sure." Seras responded, and stopped fidgeting with her hands behind her back to move up and sit down, folding her hands in her lap.
"...So i don`t suppose there´s anything i can do to help with the paperwork, right..?" She asked, sighing a bit at the piles of papers that had stacked up on her desk. It already looked frustrateing to her, and she wasn`t even the one who had to do it. Silently, she took pity on Integra.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:49 pm

She smiled slightly. Seras was such a sweet girl; always trying to make Integra's life easier. "No, I don't think there really is. However, thank you for asking." She took a deep drink of her tea and let out a soft sigh. She thought about what had been happening the past eleven years, from Seras joining the Order to the sudden lack of presence of Millennium. She knew something was going on, but she did not know what - and that was what drove her mad. They certainly had not vanished from the face of the earth; they were somewhere. . . but where? Her lips had curved into a slight frown as this thought process went through her mind.
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Seras, sitting in front of her, naturally noticed this and couldn`t help but wonder. She was nagging herself about something, that much was certain. But what that was would likely remain a mystery unless she asked.. who knew, maybe Seras knew the answer.
"With that face you´re makeing, i bet you´re thinking about something really serious... Maybe i can help with that."
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:03 pm

She looked up at Seras, snapping out of her daze. "It's. . . Millennium," she finally said with a sigh. "I must admit to being slightly baffled as to where they are and what they're doing. . . ANd I don't like it, Seras. . . Not one bit." She drew a cigarillo out of her case on her desk and tapped the end on the desk in thought and anxiety. "It's been too long. And I know they can't have just disappeared. . . We all know that. And there have been no FREAK incursions. . . They're hiding out somewhere. . . but where and why? What are they up to?" Her eyes focused back on Seras once more, since they had been staring into space over her shoulder. "It plagues me, Seras. . . Really it does. . . "
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:05 pm

"If you ask me, thats exactly what they´re trying to do." Seras said, lightly pointing. "They want you to be crazy about it, to be on guard at all times and be totally paranoid, only to attack out of nowhere when you drop your guard for a second... HE is trying to drive you mad, because when people get mad, they make mistakes."
Seras smiled, crossing her arms with a light pout. "Either that, or you´re just overworked and overly worried, Lady."
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 pm

She sighed and leaned back in her chair slightly. "You're probably right Seras. . . I should try to relax more." She drained the res of her tea from her cup and set it down. "You always bring me back down to earth. Thank you, Seras."
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 pm

"No problem Sir. Most people say that the workers need a break often, but sometimes even the bosses need one."
Smileing, she blinked and then realized what that could imply. "Uh, not that i would need one, so long as i drink blood i got near unlimited stamina.."
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm

She chuckled lightly and shook her head. "You're dismissed, Seras. Thank you for the tea and sense," she said, cutting of the end of her cigarillo and lighting it.
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum