Hellsing: Crossroads RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood And Bone

Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 am by einhquart

Blood And Bone > tinyurl.com/o659vvo

Comments: 1

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm by einhquart

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240 > tinyurl.com/p3db2br

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 am by einhquart

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download
tinyurl.com/pjnx34z

Open for Applications!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm by Integral Hellsing

We are now open for applications! Rping will start as soon as we have enough characters. Many canon characters are needed! Head to the registry to make YOUR character.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» {Furious Gold Blackberry Smart Tool Pack 4}
Officer's social (closed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 am by einhquart

Officer's social (closed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

Officer's social (closed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Officer's social (closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Officer's social (closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Officer's social (closed) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Officer's social (closed) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm by einhquart

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Officer's social (closed) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am by NDRPstaffrepresentative

» TeamPlayerLITE 2.5 - Connect Multiple Mice To One PC And Muliple Users Use Any Appli
Officer's social (closed) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:04 am by einhquart

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemist

Officer's social (closed)

3 posters

Go down

Officer's social (closed) Empty Officer's social (closed)

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Ada had decided to have a small sioré at her flat this night, though really only a few people were invited. . . well, three. Konrad, the Captain, and Sigmund. However, Sigmund was working the late shift at the humane society and couldn't come. So it ended up just being Ada, Captain and Konrad. Ada was pouring herself a glass of red wine mixed with blood while she waited for the water to boil for the captain's tea. Konrad had yet to arrive, but she was sure he would soon. He was a true SS man, that way; always punctual.

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Officer's social (closed) Empty Re: Officer's social (closed)

Post by Konrad Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Konrad arrived right on time, as usual, dressed a bit simply in dark slacks and a button-down shirt of a similar dark hue. He entered the flat freely, Ada having previously given him free leave to come and go with the phrase "you're velcome at any time, Konrad."

"Guten abend, doctor," he said, announcing his presence as he shut the door behind him.

He walked through the entrance way of the flat and to the kitchen. He followed the sent of blood added to well-aged red wine as well as the unboiled teabags set out for the Captain's brew.
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 pm

The captain slowly looked up from his book and met Konrad's mismatched eyes with his own blue ones before giving a nod in greeting. HE was wearing his usual coat, Jeans, boots and was hatless for the time. He raised one hand in a small wave.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

"Ah, you've arrived, Konrad," said Ada softly. The willowy blonde turned to face him, a gentle smile on her delicate pink lips. She was dressed in a pencil skirt and a fashionable blouse, with simple black round toed pumps. Her blue eyes were so stark against her skin, which was completely white thanks to her anemia. Her honey blonde hair was released from its usual braided bondage and fell in waves to her knees. "Can I interest you in a glass of vine or some tea? Or perhaps somesing else suits your fancy. . . I haff brandy, und vhisky, und vodka. . . und I have some tonic. . . "

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 pm

"I prefer red vine, if it's not too much trouble," Konrad said. His taste his alcohol had developed very specifically in the days leading up to the First World War during officer parties.

Konrad returned the Captain's nod and wave of greeting. It was rather strange to see the Captain hatless, but it suited the rather relaxed atmosphere of the get-together. Konrad's hair was definitely shorter than the captain's. After all, some parts of the SS indoctrination and training did stick with him across the years.
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 pm

The captain slightly quirked his sandy brow at Konrad, as if to ask how he was doing tonight. It had been a while since he had had a chance to "talk" with the vampire, since Sigmund had mostly taken over his Job as Ada's other body guard.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Ada gave a small nod and got another of her exquisitely crafted wineglasses down from her cupboard and poured a second glass of the Cabernet/blood mixture. She offered the glass to Konrad as the whistle on her tea kettle started going off. "I hope a Cabernet is acceptable. Normally I vould haff a Zinfandel too, but I couldn't find one I liked at zhe liquor store last time. . . "

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 pm

"It vill haff to do zen," Konrad said, taking the offered glass. "I am doing vell, Captain, sank you for inquiring. How are ze both of you doing?"

The vampire sat down in a vacant chair, taking a small sip of the blood mixed wine. He had almost been late to the little party, since he had to finalize the schedules for the security staff. Not just the normal schedule, but patrol route schedules and other such things. He refused to let a computer program do it and always did it by hand. After all, he knew the men and women (which he was STILL getting used to) under his command better than a machine.
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 pm

The captain gave a one shouldered shrug as if to say, "The same as always, I guess." He turned his eyes to Ada as he heard the whistle on the pot go off.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Ada met the Captain's eyes for a moment and smiled softly at him before pouring his tea carefully. She walked over with tea in one hand, and wine in the other, and sat across from Captain and next to Konrad. "I suppose I am as vell as I ewer am. . . Ze V-FREAK research continues to go wery vell, but I am making no headvay on my personal project. . . " she said with a hint of sadness. Her personal project of course was to find a cure for the super resistant strain of Tuberculosis that infected her frail body.

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"Vhat is ze expected time-frame for completion?" Konrad asked, taking another sip of wine.

He knew both she and Dok were working tirelessly to complete the V-FREAK project. He also knew she wanted very badly to complete her own research and cure her crippling illness.
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:16 pm

The captain graciously accepted the tea, the corners of his mouth curling slightly at Ada when she gave it to him. He look a deep drink of the herbal blend, letting out a small sigh of contentment.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:16 pm

She crossed her slender legs daintily. "Vell I don't sink any of us are qvite sure. Sings are goingk splendidly, zough, at ze moment. Ve are beingk more und more successful vith ze Advanced V-FREAK experiments. . . ve've actually had a couple of subjects survive long enough to collect some data un zey are splended. . . "

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Konrad nodded, taking a deeper drink of his glass. "So, ve're not quite to ze field testingk stage yet, zen?"

Science had never been Konrad's forte, but spending years around Ada had given him a little bit of insight into how scientific research and other such processes worked.
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 pm

The Captain kept his blue eyes on the pair, listening intently as they talked, his mug gasped in his large hands. He enjoyed the feeling of the warmth of the tea through the mug; it was somehow soothing, as was the chamomile blend that Ada made especially for him.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"I sink ve might almost be zere, Konrad. Almost. VIAL itself vorks. Zat's a fact. Ze side effects are. . . unpleasant for zose who refuse zeir urges. . . . " she trailed off for a moment as her eyes turned red and she quickly took a deep drink of the blood infused wine. Her eyes faded back to blue after a moment. "Ahem. As I vas saying. Ze side effects, for zose who don't drink blood regularly are razer unpleasant, but if zey feed, zey are fine. . . It's raisingk ze bar zat ve're struggling vith. Ze procedure to make a V-FREAK into an Advanced V-FREAK is tricky und dangerous. . . "

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm

"At least progress is being made," Konrad said with a nod.

Using a drug to make artificial vampires seemed, to Konrad, like a questionable idea. Once the thing went public, what was the plan? Just let it run rampant and see what happened?
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 pm

The Captain Took another drink of his tea, still listening to the other two talk. At the moment he had nothing to contribute, and when he did, it would only be in the form of a gesture, a not, or a slight facial expression. He didn't feel it was any detriment to his ability to communicate with people that he did not speak, but more it was a detriment to them communicating with him. However most of the people that mattered managed to understand him well enough.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

"Yes, zis ist wery true," agreed Ada. "Alzough honestly I'm just glad Ze Doctor isn't here right now. I detest zat vile man," she said, shaking her head.

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 pm

"I don't sink anyvone here vill disagree zat he is rather vile," Konrad said, taking another drink of the blood-laced wine. "I can't imagine how you put up vith him on a daily basis."
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 pm

The captain shook his head and a small look of disgust passed over his face. Among those he was closer with, the Captain's hatred of the Doctor was no secret - especially not to Adelaide.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Ada reached across and patted Captain on the knee. She alone knew the things he had been subjected to when he had first been . . . "Indoctrinated" into Millennium.

"It still makes me angry vhen I sink about Kirei," she said, taking another deep drink of her wine. "I told him. I told him so many times. . . "

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum