Hellsing: Crossroads RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood And Bone

Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 am by einhquart

Blood And Bone > tinyurl.com/o659vvo

Comments: 1

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm by einhquart

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240 > tinyurl.com/p3db2br

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 am by einhquart

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download
tinyurl.com/pjnx34z

Open for Applications!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm by Integral Hellsing

We are now open for applications! Rping will start as soon as we have enough characters. Many canon characters are needed! Head to the registry to make YOUR character.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» {Furious Gold Blackberry Smart Tool Pack 4}
Meet the Staff! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 am by einhquart

Meet the Staff! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

Meet the Staff! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Meet the Staff! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
Meet the Staff! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm by einhquart

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am by NDRPstaffrepresentative

» TeamPlayerLITE 2.5 - Connect Multiple Mice To One PC And Muliple Users Use Any Appli
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:04 am by einhquart

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemist

Meet the Staff!

+5
Adelaide von Sommer
Lorelei Saenger
The Captain
Fausta Adler
Integral Hellsing
9 posters

Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Meet the Staff!

Post by Integral Hellsing Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Welcome! We've created this topic so you can meet our staff, and learn a little about them. Below are links that will take you to each staff member's post.

Note to staff: Put this at the beginning of you post:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Staff Position:[/b]
[b]Area of Expertise:[/b]
Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

https://hellsingcrossroads.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Re: Meet the Staff!

Post by Fausta Adler Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 pm

MEET THE NURSE.
*Dum, dum, da-dum*

Username: Fausta Adler.
Staff Position: Admin.
Area of Expertise: Bitches. [And by that, I mean Millennium, FREAKs, V-FREAKs, WWII medical subjects.]

Uhm, yeah, hi. I'm Fausta, but most of you people who may know me already call me Fau, and those of you who don't know me are welcome to do the same. Or whatever other weird name you've got for me, I don't really mind either way. You probably don't know me otherwise, but that's okay.

I've been role playing for a very long time, a REALLY long time. Like, the days before internet long. Which is astounding, because I am only twenty years old. I notice that I talk like an old person sometimes, just ignore that. I'm also kind of awkward, and I don't know how to talk about myself, in case you haven't noticed yet. But, I am not a very hard person to get along with. I never take myself too seriously, and as long as you're nice then we'll be good.

As far as Hellsing goes, I started off reading the whole manga, and then moved on to the OVAs, all the way up to eight, with Hirano's old hentai sprinkled in there [God do I love those things!] I never got past the first couple of episodes of the original anime, so you've lost me at that one. I've read and seen the Dawn, all the blah blah blah blah. I know things! And because of such, I've been role playing Hellsing for a good three years. Go me.

I like small font, making up plots and stories, Lady Gaga, Rammstein, long walks on the beach, and chocolate cheesecake. Or any other kind of cheesecake, because cheesecake is fucking boss. Omnomnom.

Last edited by Fausta Adler on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fausta Adler
Fausta Adler
The One With The Teeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Integral Hellsing Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Username: Integral Hellsing
Staff Position: Webmaster
Area of Expertise: The Hellsing Organization, Dracula

Hello, I am Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. You can call me Integra, Tegs, Teggy - really whatever you want.

I am 21 years old and have been rping Integra for four years and rping in general for may years more than that. I enjoy reading books, critiquing profiles, cooking, and hanging out with friends.

In terms of my personality you might find I am a bit like the character I play. Mostly calm but sometimes irritable. I try to be civil and welcoming to everyone, however, and you'll find that once you get to know my I am quite pleasant.

In terms of my knowledge on Hellsing, I started with the original Anime, then watched the first four episodes of the OVA (all that was out at the time). I was instantly hooked and devour the manga shortly after, waiting desperately for volumes nine and ten to come out. I've read all of the Dawn and seen up to episode six of the OVA.

Integral Hellsing
Integral Hellsing
Webmaster

https://hellsingcrossroads.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Captain Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Username: The Captain
Staff Position: Admin, in charge of Millennium
Area of Expertise: Werewolves, Millennium, WWII

. . . . . .

Hello, I am the Captain. You may call me Captain, Taicho, Cap, or whatever you please. I am 21. I enjoy herbal tea, reading manga, roleplaying of all sorts, and Warhammer 40k.

In terms of personality I am usually laid back, but sometimes snappish. However I have a good sense of humour and am generally fun to be around. In the chatbox I mostly try to stay in character, but if you really need something, don't hesitate to ask. Secretly I am very nice.

I know almost everything there is to know about Hellsing, having seen most of the OVA, the orginal anime, read all the manga and the dawn. The Lycan system here was mostly my work.
The Captain
The Captain
The Silent Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Saenger Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Username: Lorelei Saenger
Staff Position: Admin
Area of Expertise: Werewolves, WWII, grammar

Guten tag, I am Lorelei. I'm the cranky staff member. My personality can be a bit harsh, especially when I see someone doing something I don't like, but deep down I'm pretty nice. I have a pretty good sense of humour. I like to draw and cosplay. If you don't cross me you'll find I'm a pretty nice person.

The Call me the Grammar Nazi.

I like reading, chocolate, tea, coffee, cider, food, drawing, daydreaming, writing, WWII and the list goes on . . .

Ask me questions. I don't bite too hard.

Lorelei Saenger
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Username: Adelaide von Sommer
Area of Expertise: True Nosferatu, Vampires

Hi! I'm Ada. I'm the bubbly one, definitely usually the calmest ^ ^ I can be harsh when you push my buttons though, so please try to listen when I make suggestions ^ ^ I know hellsing inside and out, and my hobbies include singing, writing, listening to music, and baking.

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumiko Tagaki Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Username: Yumiko Tagaki
Area of Expertise: Iscariot, Catholicism, Special Humans, Psychological Disorders
Other characters played: Rachelle Bonelli (Iscariot)

I'm Yumiko, or Yumie, or Rachelle! Whatever you want. I'm in charge of Iscariot and I am a catholic. I'm a total nerd and a Jesus freak, so I love Star Wars and the Lord! I'm 21 and know Hellsing very well. Questions about iscariot can usually be directed to me~ I don't bite, unlike some people I know >>; *Glances at Lorelei*

My other favourite mangas are Card Captor Sakura and Bleach! My favourite kind of tea is Sleepytime by Celestial Seasonings.
Yumiko Tagaki
Yumiko Tagaki
Battle Nun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Username: Kirei Shikei Fujimoto
Staff Position: Temporary Admin
Area of Expertise: Making your god-damned ears bleed by cursing you to death. Oh, and stuff.

I also have the alt OC account under the name Nero.

Chances are, I'm probably the softest of all the staff members when it comes to Application Checking, while simultaneously the most troublesome one as having an abundance of spelling errors and sparse number of lines will make me eat your application and shit it out. And throw the feces at the monkey that was chained to a typewriter to type what I consider to be your application, should I ever get angered at you over it.

Beyond that, I'm an impartial judge: If you really want help in resolving an issue, PM me right away and I'll do my best.

Nero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeo Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Username: Takeo
Staff Position: Just a moderator.
Area of Expertise: History, observing the rules... healthily, plausibility of things, etc. etc.

I am nice and cuddly. Fuzzy too. I don't bite or sting. But I do occasionally slay a wombat or two in mortal combat. I go by metric judgement than imperial standard so you'd know. And if there are any complaints about the little stuff, just tell me and I'll bring it up.

Other than that, I slay wombats in mortal combat. That's pretty much it.
Takeo
Takeo
Taco Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

Username: Konrad
Staff Position: Moderator
Area of Expertise: Vampires, WWII, Cracking armour like nuts, dialogue
Other characters played: Viktor (Hellsing)

I can be overly critical at times. Don't look at it as me being a jerk, I'm honestly trying to help when I do it. I am very willing to help people who need help writing-wise.

I am 20 and have been roleplaying for somewhere around 5 or 6 years now. I also do a good amount of writing outside roleplaying in the form of short stories and such.

I'm a nice guy, honest. I may not seem that way at first, but I will grow on you. I try my best to be pretty laid back and not overly harsh, so feel free to make inquiries and whatnot. I'm extremely knowledgeable of Hellsing and have some experience helping people with writing issues.
Konrad
Konrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum