Hellsing: Crossroads RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood And Bone

Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 am by einhquart

Blood And Bone > tinyurl.com/o659vvo

Comments: 1

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm by einhquart

Pepsi Man Java Game 320 240 > tinyurl.com/p3db2br

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 am by einhquart

Gta San Andreas Cheat Codes Pdf Download
tinyurl.com/pjnx34z

Open for Applications!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm by Integral Hellsing

We are now open for applications! Rping will start as soon as we have enough characters. Many canon characters are needed! Head to the registry to make YOUR character.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» {Furious Gold Blackberry Smart Tool Pack 4}
I must know the truth!! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 am by einhquart

I must know the truth!! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

I must know the truth!! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
I must know the truth!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm by einhquart

» CodeCanyon - LayerSlider V4.1.1 3D Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin - Slider-adds
I must know the truth!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
I must know the truth!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm by einhquart

» Futanari Shoujo Kinryouku(800x600 H.264) (shin-hentai.com).rar
I must know the truth!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm by einhquart

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
I must know the truth!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am by NDRPstaffrepresentative

» TeamPlayerLITE 2.5 - Connect Multiple Mice To One PC And Muliple Users Use Any Appli
I must know the truth!! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:04 am by einhquart

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemist

I must know the truth!!

2 posters

Go down

I must know the truth!! Empty I must know the truth!!

Post by Kirei Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 pm

So, THAR HE WAS. Pissed.

Really. Really. Pissed.

Now, it wasn't every day that Kirei was pissed, but it had become more of a common occurrence due to his newest role in the "Dawning Age Research Corps." Namely, he had become the liaison. To pharmaceutical industry components, the manufacturers, the distributors and of course, everyone's favorite local dealers. Yes. Dealers.

While D.A.R.C. maintained their cover in whatever the hell it was they were supposed to be doing, here he was among many other operatives getting out the VIAL on the streets as quickly as can be. Practically all of Europe had a nice cache of the stuff, and a steady inflow to the stockpile, then handed off to those who are in the 'know' to pass the crap out into the streets. Needless to say, Kirei was not happy about his latest role in this whole operation, and it became well-known he despised this job (but still did it).

So, today's tantrum seemed to be just the usual He's-Pissed-Because-Of-This-Lousy-Job. Oh, how so wrong they were.

He was here for a different reason, as noted when he actually resorted to violence: Namely, there were now three moving bodies in the room all identical down to the stripes of their ties, kicking some serious ass. Or really, two, doppelgangers, sending anyone that got in his way or tried to stop him flying aside into walls and across rooms. He was going up to the highest offices available, remodeled to support a lab as well as other things. Instead of taking the elevators, though, he seemed to be plowing through the stairs: And as he went up, each floor dropped several dozens of degrees as he made his advance.

Only god and Kirei knew what it was he was looking for at the top.

Kirei

Back to top Go down

I must know the truth!! Empty Re: I must know the truth!!

Post by Adelaide von Sommer Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 am

Adelaide sat alone in the lab upstairs. It was break for everyone except her. When she wasn't on Millennium's time, she worked on her own project. Her life's work, not the work that Millennium had rather much forced her into doing - No, she wanted a cure for her tuberculosis. A super resistant, rare strain that had long riddled her body with incurable weakness. She was eyeing cells under a microscope, taking a tiny needle and injecting a bluish substance into the infected cell. Normally Konrad and the Captain would be here with her, but she had sent them to get their own lunches. After all, what could happen to her here, of all places?

Adelaide von Sommer
Has Diseases

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum